Interior Design Workshop for kids’ bedrooms
This exciting and colour-filled kids interior design workshop will take place at an exclusive London venue and will last approximately 2 hours and covers the following:
- how to make a mood board for children’s bedrooms
- how to combine colours for children’s bedrooms
- where to shop the look for children’s bedrooms
- professional talk on window treatment by Tic Tac Interiors
- professional talk on eco-friendly paint by Britain’s leading architectural historian Edward Bulmer of Edward Bulmer Natural Paints (100% eco-friendly paints)
This workshop is suitable for all children, ages: 6 – 10 and 11- 16 years old
Children will have a range of wallpapers, fabrics and real paint, with furniture and accessories images to experiment with. Learn the trade secrets so that you can design an amazing space for your child.
Each child will leave with a design board of their dream bedroom. With this mini interior design workshop for children, you and your child will be able to create their dream bedroom at home.
Each child will be able to make a felt ball garland to take away and to decorate their bedrooms.
The event costs £150 per child. This event is none refundable due to the cost of preparing for the workshop. With 2 working weeks notice, we can however, reserve you a space for our next workshop.
Book Now. Once booked we will contact you for further information on your child’s room and dietry needs so that we can better prepare for you.