Last updated: March 17, 2021
MK Kids Interiors Website Terms and Conditions
MK Kids Interiors Marketing Privacy Statement
Last Updated: February 22, 2021
This MK Kids Interiors Privacy Statement (“Privacy Statement”) describes the various ways that MK Kids Interiors, their subsidiaries, other affiliated and/or related companies, as applicable (“MK Kids Interiors ” or “we” or “us” or “our”) process information about you that is collected by MK Kids Interiors in the context of sales and marketing activities through Channels (as defined below) and explains how MK Kids Interiors uses such information for its own business purposes. Please see below in the section called “Data Controller” to better understand which individual MK Kids Interiors legal entity shall be the data controller in any given specific situation. As used in this Privacy Statement, “Personal Data” means any data collected through our Channels that can be used to directly or indirectly identify an individual. The “Channels” are the various MK Kids Interiors online, digital, electronic sites and technologies, such as public-facing sales and marketing websites, software applications, social media pages, chat features and online conversations, tele-prospecting or HTML-formatted e-mail messages we use to pursue our sales and marketing activities. Channels include sales and marketing activities carried out offline, but channels exclude MK Kids Interiors business applications like MK Kids Interiors Travel, Expense or Invoice. If you use MK Kids Interiors business applications like MK Kids Interiors Travel, Expense, or Invoice for which your company, institution, or other providing entity (“Providing Entity”) has subscribed either directly with MK Kids Interiors or indirectly via an authorized reseller, please see the MK Kids Interiors Privacy Statement for information on how we access, use, store, collect or disclose data about you on behalf of your Providing Entity. In this Privacy Statement, “goods and services” includes access to MK Kids Interiors ’s web services, offerings, contests, sweepstakes, other content, non-marketing related newsletters, whitepapers, tutorials, trainings, events, conferences, webinars and seminars.
Data Controller. The data controller in any given situation is the MK Kids Interiors legal entity which decides how and why to use your Personal Data for its business purposes. When you visit a MK Kids Interiors Website, the data controller is the MK Kids Interiors entity named in the legal disclosure page on the Website. If the local laws that govern the website do not require any specific legal disclosure, the data controller shall be the MK Kids Interiors legal entity named in the copyright notice displayed on such Website. When you complete an online (registration) form on a MK Kids Interiors Website, the data controller is the MK Kids Interiors entity that is disclosed on the form.
Links to other websites. This website may contain links to Etsy websites, Google, Mailchimp, Xero and WordPress. MK Kids Interiors is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such foreign websites. Therefore, we recommend that you carefully read the privacy statements of such foreign sites.
Use of MK Kids Interiors websites by children. MK Kids Interiors ’s Channels are not directed to users under the age of 13. If you are younger than 13, you may not use our Channels without parental supervision. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we may have collected information about a child, please contact us at: Info@mkkidsinteriors.com . MK Kids Interiors will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Medina King who may be contacted at Info@mkkidsinteriors.com
WHAT INFORMATION WE AND OTHERS COLLECT FROM YOU AND HOW IT IS COLLECTED
We collect your Personal Data. We collect such Personal Data about you directly, indirectly and/or automatically as described below. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may combine the information collected about you, as described below, with other information in our possession or information that you provide to us, and we treat all this information about you as Personal Data.
Direct collection of business information and Personal Data
When you access, use and/or interact with us through a Channel, we directly collect information you voluntarily provide us:
- information about you in the context of your professional activities, such as your name, email address, telephone number and country of residence
- billing and transactional information when purchasing good and services on the Channels.
- information you may choose to provide us when completing any “free text” boxes on our forms (if any at all, for example in surveys or questionnaires) or when posting information or materials on our chat rooms.
Examples of direct interactions with you through the Channels where you provide us business information and Personal Data about you include the following:
- completion and submission of online and other forms for designs, online consultations, online live recordings, or to request information about our goods and services and/or as part as joint marketing activities with our business partners.
- completion of lead cards at events or other forms, whether in paper or electronic format, providing your business card, badge attendance scanning and other information you provide when you attend an MK Kids Interiors hosted event or visit an MK Kids Interiors booth at a trade show or industry or association event
- sales inquiries which you initiate, such as through online chat, dedicated online “contact-us” link and “request a quote” forms
- tele-sales (if permissible under applicable law) and information you provide during phone calls with sales representatives and tele-sales representatives
- subscription to marketing communications
- completion of questionnaires and surveys
- participation in sweepstakes and contests
- other conversation data triggered by the above direct interactions, such as follow-up calls and emails, thank-you emails, confirmation emails and the like
- contacting customer support as part of a contractual or informational request
- contact information gathering as part of implementation services for our products.
Indirect collection of business information and Personal Data
We also obtain business information and Personal Data about you from third party sources, as permitted by applicable law, such as the following:
- information collected by our marketing service providers on our behalf, which are a variety of marketing lead generation service providers, marketing opt-in lists or data aggregators or professional event organizers
- information shared with us by MK Kids Interiors business partners as part of their referral activities, such as Manufacturing companies, third party partners that participate in MK Kids Interiors ’s Etsy Store, Platform partners and
- public databases or other data you may have made publicly available, such as social media posts on professional networks and social media platforms.
- information shared with us by a third party who recommended you, once you have confirmed your agreement for us to keep and process such data (for the purpose of providing you with updates about MK Kids Interiors ’s good and services).
Automatic collection of business information and Personal Data
When you access, use and/or interact with us through a digital Channel, you do so using a “Device,” which is either a personal computer, desktop or laptop, or a mobile device such as a smartphone or a tablet. A “Device Identifier” is the number that is automatically assigned to the Device you use to access the digital Channel, and we may identify your Device through its Device Identifier. The “Tracking Technologies” are the various technologies we use to automatically collect Device Identifiers and other information about you, more precisely the following information:
- your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (including information derived from your IP address such as your geographic location), Device Identifier, access times, browser type, device type, domain name, duration of visit, referring URL, platform, new and repeat information, time stamp and language, and referring website addresses
- behavioural data about your usage and activity on the electronic Channels, such as webpages clicked, websites and content areas visited, content downloaded, date and time of activities
- information about your use of social media features such as the Facebook “Like” button, LinkedIn, Twitter and others
- past transactional behaviour on the Channels based on your prior interactions with us.
- information obtained from third parties on your interests.
The information collected through Tracking Technologies may be considered Personal Data under applicable data protection laws. For additional information about our use of Tracking Technologies, please see below in How We Follow Visits and Usage, Why and How You Keep Control (Cookies, Analytics and Advertising).
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED AND PROCESSED
Legal Basis for Processing. We collect and process your Personal Data with your consent or as permitted under applicable data protection laws to provide the goods and services you use on the Channels, fulfil your inquiry, operate our business, meet our contractual and legal obligations, ensure compliance, protect the security of our systems and our customers, or fulfil other legitimate interests.
Freely Given Personal Data or Consent. As a general principle, granting your consent and providing business information and Personal Data about you is entirely voluntarily and there are no adverse consequences to you if you do not grant a consent when required under applicable law or do not provide the required information. However, there are circumstances where MK Kids Interiors cannot take action without certain Personal Data because such information is required, such as to process your orders or provide you with access to a web offering or newsletter. In these cases, without the relevant Personal Data, MK Kids Interiors will not be able to provide you with what you requested.
Purposes of Processing. We use and process Personal Data about you for purposes described below:
- To Provide the goods or services requested on the Channels. If you order goods or services from MK Kids Interiors, we will use the Personal Data which you enter into our online or other forms (typically your name, email and postal address, country of residence, name of company, phone number) to process your order or provide the requested goods or services, such as to process your registration to a MK Kids Interiors hosted event. This also includes taking the steps that are necessary prior to entering this contractual business relationship, such as responding to your related inquiries, comments and questions, providing you with shipping and billing information, and providing customer feedback and support. This may also include conversation data that you may trigger on the Channels (e.g., chat-functionalities or other web appearances, contact forms, e-mails or telephone). When you order such goods or services from us, we communicate with you via email and phone to resolve customer complaints, investigate suspicious transactions, confirm your preferences, send you notice of payments or information about changes to our goods and services, and to send notices, updates, technical notices, security alerts, support and other administrative messages and other disclosures as required by law. For example, when you have registered to attend an MK Kids Interiors hosted event, even if you have unsubscribed from our email marketing and promotional messages, we will still send you emails about related items for this specific event, such as additional activities you can sign up for, the launch of the event app, event schedule changes or the like. Generally, you cannot opt out of these communications, which are not marketing related but merely required to fulfil your request in the context of the relevant business relationship you initiated. Please note also that we will also use your Personal Data to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activity.
- To Ensure compliance with your choices. We use your Personal Data to ensure compliance with your choices: the information that is indeed required to track your choices regarding the processing or use of your Personal Data or receiving marketing materials is based on the European guidelines.
- To Ensure compliance with export laws. MK Kids Interiors and its products, technologies, and services are subject to the export laws of various countries including, without limitation, those of the European Union and its member states. You acknowledge that, pursuant to the applicable export laws, trade sanctions, and embargoes issued by these countries, MK Kids Interiors is required to take measures to prevent entities, organizations, and parties listed on government-issued sanctioned-party lists from accessing certain products, technologies, and services through MK Kids Interiors ’s websites or other delivery channels controlled by MK Kids Interiors. This may include (i) automated checks of any user registration data as set out herein and other information a user provides about his or her identity against applicable sanctioned-party lists; (ii) regular repetition of such checks whenever a sanctioned-party list is updated or when a user updates his or her information; (iii) blocking of access to MK Kids Interiors ’s services and systems in case of a potential match; and (iv) contacting a user to confirm his or her identity in case of a potential match.
- Legitimate Interest: To Operate and Improve our Channels, goods and services, to keep you up to date, to follow-up on a referral, communicate through social media channels, to append data or request your feedback. MK Kids Interiors processes and uses your Personal Data based on its legitimate interest for the use cases below. Your right to object to processing based on legitimate interest is explained below in “Your European Privacy Rights”:
- Creation of anonymized data sets. We may anonymize Personal Data provided under this Privacy Statement to create anonymized data sets which will then be used to improve MK Kids Interiors products and services or for insights into our customer behaviour for public relations purposes.
- Recording of calls and chats for quality improvement purposes. In case of telephone calls or chat sessions, we may record such calls, after informing you accordingly during that call and before the recording starts, or chat sessions to improve the quality of our services.
- Referral follow-up. We may engage in a single follow up contact to you based on a referral from another individual, requesting that you opt-in to future communication. In case that an existing customer contact informs us that you are his replacement, we will, from the point in time of such notification, consider you to be the relevant customer contact for the respective customer until you object as further set out below.
- Social media channel communications. We may engage into communications with you for marketing purposes through social media channels until you request us to not be contacted any longer.
- Appending data. As described above, we also obtain business and Personal Data about you from third party sources, as permitted by applicable law, such as third-party data aggregators, public databases, or posts on social or professional networking platforms. We may combine this information with information you have provided to us to ensure that our records about you are accurate and provide you with more relevant content.
- To keep you up-to-date and request feedback. Within an existing business relationship between you and MK Kids Interiors, we may inform you, where permitted in accordance with local laws, about our goods or services, such as webinars, seminars, conferences or events, that are similar or relate to goods and services you have already ordered or used from MK Kids Interiors. In addition, when you have attended a webinar, seminar or event of MK Kids Interiors or purchased goods or services from MK Kids Interiors, we may contact you for feedback regarding the improvement of the relevant webinar, seminar, event, good or service.
- Consent: To provide updates about MK Kids Interiors ’s goods and services. Based on your consent, (where legally required), we use business information about you and your Personal Data collected through the Channels as well as an interaction profile based on prior interactions with MK Kids Interiors on the Channels (e.g., prior purchases, product usage data, information gathered during customer support contacts, participation in surveys, webinars, seminars or events or the use of web services or interaction with emails) and adding to profiles through data appending with third party sources in order to (i) keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, product updates, unique offers, and other information regarding MK Kids Interiors ’s goods and services (including marketing-related information or newsletters) as well as events of MK Kids Interiors and our partners and (ii) to display relevant content on our Channels and provide a personalized experience and implement the preferences you request. In connection with these marketing-related activities, MK Kids Interiors may provide a hashed user ID to third party operated social networks or other web offerings (such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram or Google) where this information is then matched against the social networks’ data or the web offerings’ own databases in order to display to you more relevant information. With regard to marketing related types of communication including providing personalized updates about MK Kids Interiors ’s goods and services as described above, we will (a) where legally required only provide you with such information after you have granted your consent to such electronic communications (also commonly called “opt-in”) and (b) provide you the opportunity to exercise an opt-out choice if you do not want to receive further marketing related types of communication from us.
- To create and maintain a digital community user profile. MK Kids Interiors offers you the option to use web offerings such as forums, blogs, and networks linked to this website that will sometimes requires you to register and create a user profile. User profiles provide the option to display personal information about you to other users, including but not limited to your name, photo, social media accounts, postal or email address, or both, telephone number, personal interests, skills, and basic information about your company. Kindly note that without your consent for MK Kids Interiors to create such user profiles, MK Kids Interiors will not be in a position to offer such services to you where your consent required under applicable law. Within any web offering, in addition to access, your profile is used to personalize interaction with other users, such as with messaging or “follow” functionality, and by MK Kids Interiors to enhance the quality of communication and collaboration through such offerings and for MK Kids Interiors to provide gamification elements (gamification is the process of taking something that already exists, such as a website, an enterprise application, or an online community, and integrating game mechanics into it to motivate participation, engagement, and loyalty). To the greatest extent supported by the relevant web offering, you can use the functionality of the relevant web offering to determine which information you want to share.
HOW WE FOLLOW VISITS AND USAGE, WHY AND HOW YOU KEEP CONTROL (COOKIES, ANALYTICS AND ADVERTISING)
We may use Tracking Technologies to collect information. The following are some examples of Tracking Technologies we may use:
- First and third-party cookies. We use first and third-party cookies on our Channels. Whether a cookie is ‘first’ or ‘third’ party refers to the domain placing the cookie. First-party cookies are those set by a website that you are visiting at the time. Certain cookies are set by a domain other than that of the website you are currently visiting. If you visit a website and another entity sets its cookie or reads its cookie through that website, this would be a third-party cookie (e.g., cookies placed by Google while visiting the MK Kids Interiors UK website).
- Persistent and session cookies. We use persistent cookies and session cookies on our Channels. Persistent cookies remain on your Device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They can remain on your Device after you visit the website that set them and can be read the next time that you visit the website that created that specific cookie or visit another website with a beacon from the website that dropped the cookie. Persistent cookies can remain after you end a browser session. A browser session starts when you open a browser window and finishes when you close the browser window. Session cookies allow us to link your actions during a browser session. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, session cookies are typically deleted.
- ETag, or entity tag. A feature of the cache in browsers. It is an opaque identifier assigned by a web server to a specific version of a resource found at a URL. If the resource content at that URL ever changes, a new and different ETag is assigned. Used in this manner, ETags are a form of Device Identifier. ETag tracking may generate unique tracking values even where the consumer blocks HTTP, Flash, and HTML5 cookies.
- Flash LSOs. When we post videos or other media on our websites, third parties may use local shared objects, also known as Flash cookies, to store your preferences for volume control, or to personalize certain features. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and how data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash cookies.
- Publisher provided identifiers (PPIDs). These are identifiers we use with cookies and other Tracking Technologies in connection with personalized ads and content on our Channels, on third party websites, in applications, in our emails and elsewhere. The PPID allows us to have a consistent identifier for you across devices from which you use our apps and access our sites. This helps us better tailor your ads and content to your interests and helps keep us from showing you the same ads too many times even as you use different devices.
- Targeting or Advertising. We and our third-party partners may use information collected using Tracking Technologies on our Channels to learn more about you and your preferences and deliver content, including ads that seem relevant to your interests on our Channels and can be displayed to you on third-party websites and applications. We also may use Tracking Technologies to know when you return to our Channels after visiting these third-party websites and applications. We use information about you collected through Tracking Technologies to try to understand your interests and show you relevant advertising about products and services that may interest you. Our third-party partners may also use this information for third party advertising. Third parties may automatically collect information about your visits to our Channels and other websites, your IP address, your ISP, the browser you use to visit our Channels. They do this by using Tracking Technologies. Information collected may be used, among other things, to deliver advertising targeted to your interests and to better understand the usage and visitation of our Channels and other websites tracked by these third parties. Please note we are not responsible for Tracking Technologies in third party ads, and we encourage you to check the privacy policies of advertisers and/or ad services to learn about their use of Tracking Technologies.
- Analytics. We use analytics, including analytics conducted by third party partners, to help improve our Channels and your user experience, such as remembering you when you return, understanding your preferences and interests, and knowing which of our Web pages are visited and which Channels are most often used.
- Required Cookies. Required Cookies are required to enable core site functionality. These cookies allow MK Kids Interiors to provide you a secure log-in and remember how far you are through an order.
- Functional Cookies. Functional Cookies allow MK Kids Interiors to analyze site usage so it can measure and improve its performance. These cookies allow MK Kids Interiors to remember your log-in details to make sure the website looks consistent. You can adjust your personal preferences by clicking on the Cookie Preferences link found in the footer of the webpage of this site.
- Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies are used by advertising companies to serve ads that are relevant to your interests. These cookies allow you to share pages with social networks and to post comments. Further, to serve ads relevant to your interests, you can adjust your personal preferences by clicking on the Cookie Preferences link found in the footer of the webpage of this site.
If you have any problems using the Cookie Preferences link found in the footer of the webpage of this site, please email us at Info@mkkidsinteriors.com
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS SHARED
Transfers to data processors. We work with affiliated and third-party vendors, consultants and other service providers that help us run our sales and marketing activities. These companies provide work and services such as email delivery, postal delivery, collecting business information and Personal Data about you on our behalf, event/campaign registration and management, information technology and related infrastructure services, data analysis and insight, auditing and other similar services. In some cases, these companies need access to some of your Personal Data to carry out their work for us. They are not permitted to use your Personal Data for their own promotional or business purposes.
Based on your consent, (where legally required), we may share your contact information with sponsors, co-sponsors and/or exhibitors of events and/or conferences organized and hosted by MK Kids Interiors (such as MK Kids Interiors Fusion) for their own marketing and promotional purposes. Please note that our sponsors, co-sponsors and/or exhibitors may directly request your information at their conference booths or presentations. You should review their privacy policies to learn how they use personal information.
Occasionally, we may engage in joint sales or product promotions with selected business partners to provide content or to host events, conferences and seminars. If you purchase or specifically express interest in a jointly-offered product, promotion or service, we may share relevant Personal Data with those partners as permitted under applicable law. However, please be aware that we do not control our business partners’ use of such Personal Data. Based on your consent (where legally required), we may also transfer your Personal Data to selected business partners for their own marketing and promotional purposes. Our partners are responsible for managing their own use of the Personal Data collected in these circumstances. We recommend you review the privacy policies of the relevant partner to find out more about their handling of your Personal Data.
We may also share information about you as part of an Event, Conference, Seminar or Webinar: If you register for an event, seminar, webinar or conference of MK Kids Interiors, based on your consent we may share basic participant information such as your name, company and email address with other participants of the same event, seminar, webinar or conference to foster the communication and exchange of ideas.
We may also share your information in the following circumstances:
- in an aggregated form that does not directly or indirectly identify you, such as statistical information about visitors to our Channels.
- when we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of MK Kids Interiors, our users, or others; and in connection with the enforcement of our terms and contracts.
- in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, acquisition, consolidation, or asset sale (or the negotiation thereof), or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy
- as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, data protection authority request or legal process served to us.
- MK Kids Interiors may share your information with a third party if you request MK Kids Interiors to share your information with that third party; please note that the third party, and not MK Kids Interiors, is responsible for its use and disclosure of your information shared by MK Kids Interiors, in fulfilment of your request, with the third party.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS KEPT SAFE
MK Kids Interiors maintains data handling and storage practices and procedures that are designed to promote the integrity and confidentiality of Personal Data. We update and test our security technology on an ongoing basis. We use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY
MK Kids Interiors has affiliates and third-party service providers within, as well as outside of, the EEA. This may accur in transactions from other countries outside of the United Kingdom when purchasing items from MK Kids Interiors from outside the United Kingdom information will be stored within the United Kingdom. We take steps designed to ensure that the Personal Data we collect under this Privacy Statement is processed according to the provisions of this Privacy Statement and applicable law wherever the data is located. By providing your information to us on our Channels, you agree to that transfer, storage, and processing in the United Kingdom and other countries within the European Union. When we transfer Personal Data from the European Economic, some of which have not been determined by the European Commission to have an adequate level of data protection, such transfer is based on the Standard Contractual Clauses (according to EU Commission Decision 87/2010/EC or any future replacement) in order to contractually ensure that your Personal Data is subject to a level of data protection which applies within the EEA. You may obtain a redacted copy (from which commercial information and information that is not relevant has been removed) of such Standard Contractual Clauses by sending a request to Info@mkkidsinteriors.com.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS STORED AND RETAINED
We store and retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes described in this Privacy Statement, such as to provide goods and services requested by you, respond to your inquiries or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements, or until you object to MK Kids Interiors ’s use of your Personal Data (if MK Kids Interiors ’s use of your Personal Data is based on a legitimate interest) or you withdraw your consent (if MK Kids Interiors ’s use of your Personal Data is based on your consent). For clarity, in circumstances where we are required by law to retain your Personal Data longer, such as for tax, legal, accounting or other purposes, or where we need your Personal Data to assert or defend against legal claims, we will retain such information until the end of the relevant retention period or the resolution of such claims.
WHAT PRIVACY CHOICES AND CHANGES ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU
Preference Centre and Choices. You can customize and control your marketing communication preferences by updating the Personal Data you provide us and your subscription settings in the MK Kids Interiors. You can also unsubscribe from promotional emails by: (1) following the unsubscribe instructions in our emails; or (2) emailing us at Info@mkkidsinteriors.com. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from promotional email messages, we may still need to contact you with transactional information related to the goods and services you have ordered or requested on the Channels.
Cookies. Cookies are small text files placed on your computer while visiting certain sites on the Internet used to identify your computer. Please see “Managing Preferences” under the “HOW WE FOLLOW VISITS AND USAGE, WHY AND HOW YOU KEEP CONTROL (COOKIES, ANALYTICS AND ADVERTISING)” above. Please remember that if you delete your cookies, or use a different browser or computer, you will need to set your cookies preferences again. If you have any problems using this cookie preference mechanism, please contact us at Info@mkkidsinteriors.com.
Do Not Track. If you are a US resident, please be aware that we may not recognize or respond to every type of “do not track” signal or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services, but we give you certain choices about how we collect Personal Data as described in this Privacy Statement.
Analytics and Advertising. You can customize and control the privacy practices of our third-party advertisers and analytics service providers through the cookie preferences link on our website where you can also review their privacy policies and learn more about your choices about information, they collect from you. Please see “Managing Preferences” under the “HOW WE FOLLOW VISITS AND USAGE, WHY AND HOW YOU KEEP CONTROL (COOKIES, ANALYTICS AND ADVERTISING)” above. In addition, the Network Advertising Initiative offers information about some of the Internet advertising companies we may use, including how to opt-out of interest-based advertising they deliver. To opt-out of Google Analytics web tracking you can download Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
Your European Privacy Rights
If required by applicable law (e.g. because the MK Kids Interiors entity using this privacy statement has its registered seat in a country of the EEA or you are within a country of the EEA), we adhere to the following rights described below.
You can request from MK Kids Interiors access at any time to information about which Personal Data MK Kids Interiors processes about you and the correction or deletion of such Personal Data. Please note, however, that MK Kids Interiors can or will delete your Personal Data only if there is no statutory obligation or prevailing right of MK Kids Interiors to retain it. Kindly note further that if you request that MK Kids Interiors deletes your Personal Data, you will not be able to continue to use any MK Kids Interiors services that require MK Kids Interiors ’s use of your Personal Data.
If MK Kids Interiors uses your Personal Data based on your consent or to perform a contract with you, you can further request from MK Kids Interiors a copy of the Personal Data that you have provided to MK Kids Interiors. In this case, please contact Info@mkkidsinteriors.com and specify the information or processing activities to which your request relates, and whether the Personal Data should be sent to you or another recipient. MK Kids Interiors will carefully consider your request and discuss with you how it can best fulfil it.
Furthermore, you can request from MK Kids Interiors that MK Kids Interiors restricts your Personal Data from any further processing in any of the following events: (i) you state that the Personal Data MK Kids Interiors has about you is incorrect, subject to the time MK Kids Interiors requires to check the accuracy of the relevant Personal Data, (ii) there is no legal basis for MK Kids Interiors processing your Personal Data and you demand that MK Kids Interiors restricts your Personal Data from further processing, (iii) MK Kids Interiors no longer requires your Personal Data but you state that you require MK Kids Interiors to retain such data in order to claim or exercise legal rights or to defend against third party claims, or (iv) in case you object to the processing of your Personal Data by MK Kids Interiors based on MK Kids Interiors ’s legitimate interest, subject to the time required for MK Kids Interiors to determine whether it has a prevailing interest or legal obligation in processing your Personal Data.
How can you exercise your data protection rights?
Please direct any requests to exercise your rights to Info@mkkidsinteriors.com. MK Kids Interiors will consider your request under applicable law and verify any relevant legal requirements and exemptions. You can also designate another person to submit requests to exercise your data protection rights to MK Kids Interiors. You can give authorization to such person by granting them a limited power of attorney to exercise your data protection rights on your behalf.
MK Kids Interiors will decline to process requests that are manifestly unfounded, excessive, fraudulent, or are not otherwise required by local law.
How will MK Kids Interiors verify requests to exercise data protection rights?
MK Kids Interiors will take steps to ensure that it verifies your identity to a reasonable degree of certainty before it will process the data protection right you want to exercise. When feasible, MK Kids Interiors will match Personal Data provided by you in submitting a request to exercise your rights with information already maintained by MK Kids Interiors. This could include matching two or more data points you provide when you submit a request with two or more data points that are already maintained by us.
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time without notice to you other than posting the revised Privacy Statement on the Channels or by providing such notice about or obtaining consent to changes as may be required by applicable law. If we change our Privacy Statement, we will post those changes to this Privacy Statement and change the “last updated” date above. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Statement for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Notwithstanding the right you may have to lodge a complaint as stated above in “How can you exercise your data protection rights?”, if you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or to file any complaint regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact us at the following email address:
Attention: Privacy Manager
MK Kids Interiors will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Data by referencing the privacy principles stated in this Privacy Statement. If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact us on Info@mkkidsinteriors.com.