HOW OUR DESIGN SERVICES WORK:
We start all our interior design services by asking you to fill out our design questionnaire with as much information as you possibly can. We ask for this so that our initial face to face consultation will be more productive. We will be able to create a concept and make suggestions if you decide to have a Creative Consultation. Alternatively if you have an idea of what you want a Standard Consultation will suit you better.
After our initial consultation, you will decided whether you want to proceed or not. If you choose to work with us, a deposit is required and then we will start designing and sourcing for your room/s. This process generally takes 7 – 10 days. Once the scheme is complete, we arrange a meeting with you to present our design scheme, with materials. At this stage it is usually signed off by the client with a few minor changes, such as fabric choices. We will then take full payments for procuring materials and furniture. This process requires another week. Once completed we will arrange dates for delivery and workmen to start working on your room/s.
We meet with you to discuss your ideas, your likes and dislikes. We take measurements and pictures of the room/s. Consultations can be booked 3 days prior.
If you need us to make suggestions, our designer will give a mini presentation of a proposed room design you should go for. We will also take pictures and measurements of your room/s. This consultation will require you to give as much information in our questionnaire and will need to be booked two weeks in advance.
Do you want us to design and make your curtains, blinds and cushions?
We have built a reputation of providing the most stunning, creative and well made window treatments for childrens’ bedrooms and playrooms. We design all our childrens’ roman blinds and curtains. If you only want us to choose the perfect fabrics, design and make the curtains or blinds for your nursery or child’s bedroom, we can do that. Contact us now.
Our Kids Consultation involves each child in the initial concept and finishing touches of their room design. When we meet with your child, we will draw a concept of the room influenced by the child’s idea. We will also sit with your child to create a masterpiece of art that will form a focal point in the child’s space. Using our expertise and taste for the aesthetics,we work closely with our clients to ensure you are provided with the best possible solutions for your child’s/ childrens’ rooms.
Our kids consultations will:
• Empower your child
• Develop their decision making skills
• Develop their creative skills
This service is done remotely. You will have to take pictures, and measurements to send to us. This service is for you if:
1. You have a small budget and you have the time for DIY.
2. You are up for the challenge to design your space, but need a little guidance
We’ll give you:
• A creative mood board
• Colour schemes
• Shopping list
We ask you to fill out a questionnaire, send in measurements and photographs of your space, as well as any other information you would like us to have, like inspirational pictures, so we can better understand your tastes and needs. 2 – 3 weeks later you will receive a personalised plan for creating an MK Kids inspired interior!
You will have the privilege of designing your own space.
This service is for you if:
1. You don’t have the time for DIY and just want the work done
2. You already have the basics and just want the space to feel and look more stylish.
3. You need a creative and professional touch to style your dream space
You will create a budget after the initial consultation and MK Kids will source and supply all the accessories needed for your child’s/ childrens’ room. You will get:
• We’ll do the measurements and create an Electronic mood-board/s/ with a presentation
• Accessories sourced, ordered and bought, this includes a visit to your home in London area to advice on furniture placement, artwork, accessories, lamps, window treatments and wall colours.
• A fully dressed and styled nursery, bedroom or playroom
You will have a beautiful and functional designer styled room that you and your child/children will love.
FULL INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICE: (Starts from £2200, Prices subject to scope of work and room size)
We will manage everything for you. Our full design service is for you if:
1. You have little time on your hands
3. You want a creative and fun room for your child
4. You want a space to be proud of
5. You need a creative and professional touch to design and style your dream space from start to completion, hassle free
You will receive a full Design Service from initial concept to completion, this includes:
• An initial consultation
• CAD drawing package
• Creative mood boards
• Sourcing list of suppliers
• Place orders for furniture and accessories, and coordinate deliveries
• Us coordinating and managing decorators and builders
• Us visiting your home, to dress and style the room
Call interior designer, Medina on 0203 287 3722, to book a consultation.